Free shipping on all US order $38 and over with code FLYFREE
April 01, 2023
Last year we brought to you our first ever Flatfish specimen. It has come to our attention that we made a serious error in designing this fabulous flounder. The real Peacock Flounder has a long pectoral fin, which our paper specimen was missing.
We pride ourselves on creating only the most life-accurate pancake fish, and we couldn't be more sorry about this mistake. We considered issuing a recall on these flawed flounders, but we thought it would be more eco-friendly for you to fix them!
To make this right, we have amended the specimen. Please save the image below, print this new fin, cut within the marked line, and attach it to your flounder.
1. Download and print out the "Fix Your Flounder" document. Gather your flounder, scissors, and a hot glue gun.
2. Cut out the flounder fin! Dotted lines on the print out show you where to cut.
3. Add a dab of hot-glue on the reverse side of your cut out flounder fin.
4. Attach the fin to your flounder! The new fin should go right over the incorrect printed fin.
5. Behold your fixed flounder!
6. Enjoy your fabulous fixed flounder!
We hope that you accept this sincere apology from all of us at Flounders & Fables.
Comments will be approved before showing up.